Sunday 17 January 2016

Sex With My Best Friend

This is a story about me and my friend. She is my friend since class 7. She lives in Delhi. I am studying in NIT Rourkela, Orissa. She is studying in a college in gaziyabad. We used to talk about everything, from studies to the personal life. She has a boyfriend. We both like sex a lot. We talk about sex all the time. I taught her how to have sex properly and she did it with her boyfriend twice.
I came home in durga puja holidays. It was ten days’ holidays so I decided to go to Delhi and meet my friends. My most of the friends are doing their b tech from the colleges in the gaziabad. I reached delhi in the morning by train. My friend was there to pick me up. We went to his room. He has a flat with a room partner who had gone home on the holidays. Riya, its name of my friend, was to come in the evening to meet me. We had planned to visit few places. Let me tell you a little about her.
She is very fair. 5’4’’ height. Her assets are 34-28-36. Her ass is killing. I always stared at her ass and boobs. I also liked her smile.
She came at 5 to meet me. She was wearing a red top and a black jean. She was looking damn hot and beautiful. We hugged each other for a while and stared at each other. Then we went to India gate. After that we went to a nice restaurant. she was looking happy.
Then she asked about me girlfriend which I had recently broke up with. I told her that. She held my hand and said sorry. We came out of the restaurant after eating. It was about to be dark outside. I thought she would like to go the bus stand now but she said something unbelievable. She said can I stay with you tonight. I knew she was very frank but I did not expect this. I said yes gladly. She later told me that she said so because she wanted to have sec with me. At that time, I thought that she wants to stay with me because we have met after a long time. so, with a smile on my face I called an auto and asked to take us to our friend’s place. His flat has two bedrooms. Me and my friend decided that we will sleep one bedroom and give Riya another.
We three chit chatted for a while, had drinks. We told Riya about the sleeping plans. She said okay but to asked me to come with her to her room as she was not feeling sleepy. My friend slept on his room and we two started chatting in other room. After some time, we started taking about sex. She was telling me about the last time she has sex with her boyfriend. She uses to take tips from me as I was very good at sex. She told me that he is not that good. Just fucks her and sleeps aside.
We carried on for a while. I was getting very horny listening to all that. She was describing everything in detail. It was actually her plan, she told me after we fucked.
After sometime she said, we are so close, we talk about every fucking thing including sex, why we were never in any sort of relationship. I said because we are best friends. Then at once she said, let’s have sex. For a moment I was like what the fuck she said. When I came into my senses I said are you serious. She started explaining, we were always so close, and I have always seen that desire in your eyes, to which I nodded. She said that she also wanted that from long time but never got the chance.
I looked into her eyes with a smile on my face, moved close to her, kissed her cheek and then placed my lips on her lips. She quivered a bit. She closed her eyes. I put my hands on her neck and caressed a bit to make her comfortable. We were kissing gently sucking each other’s lips. God, she is a good kisser. Slowly, intensity of our kiss began to increase. Our tongues were wrestling. We were exchanging saliva, the love sauce. I stopped in between and this came out of my mouth, “I was so waiting for it so long.” She said, “me too”.
Then I placed my one hand on her right boob. She got startled by this and looked at me. We smiled and again started kissing. Now I was pressing her both the boobs over the top, her heartbeat was increasing. Then I removed her top.
I started sucking her boobs over the bra. She was getting hot. Then I removed her bra too. She was now half nude. I removed my t-shirt too. Her boobs were looking awesome. I was pressing and sucking those beautiful boobs as fast as I can. I was also caressing her back. then made her lie down. And removed her pant.
Now she was just in panties. She was looking so hot. My dick was killing me. I again kissed her on the lips, neck, sucked the boobs for a while and then came down to her navel. I stuck my tongue in her belly button and licked all around. She was holding my hair and pressing my head down. She was totally enjoying that. I was caressing her thighs as well. She has milky, soft thighs which was making me hot.
I started kissing her legs and I was moving slowly towards her thighs. I kissed and licked her thighs all over. She was moaning slightly. Then I kissed her pussy over the panty, she quivered and moved the legs closer. Her panty was all wet. I started fingering her pussy over the panty she was moaning ohhhh ahhh ahhhh mmm. I was also licking her pussy. Then slowly I removed her panty and there she was all nude in front of me. Her pussy was so beautiful. It was fair and pink inside. I licked her pussy for a while. She came on my mouth. She said sorry as she came in my mouth. I said it’s my pleasure and we both smiled.
Then I fucked her in a lot of positions. We fucked five times that day. We still fuck whenever we get a chance to get together

No comments:

Post a Comment